Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Getting Ready For Kansas

I hope to be sitting in a tree in Kansas this coming Sunday afternoon. I am not sure if that will happen or not, as we are still trying to figure out when we are going to be able to leave, we have a few family obligations to take care of on Saturday first.

I know that I have been talking about this for quite a while now, but I can not help it, I am really excited. I hope that all three of us can get a deer this year. We should be arriving just in time for the peak of the rut, at least that is what I am holding out hope for.

Here a few more buck pictures from the property we will be hunting. The cool thing about hunting at this time of the year is that we will more than likely be seeing bucks that have not shown up on these game cameras. Who knows what will pass by our stands.






No comments: