Thursday, November 12, 2009

November 12 From Kansas


Well we are on day 5 here in Kansas, and I don't have much to report.
I have only seen 1 shooter buck ( a very nice 8 point) and Shane has
not seen any. Robert has seen quite a few nice bucks, but hasn't
closed the deal yet for one reason or another.

Today it is warm with about a 25 mph wind blowing out of the south.
Not exactly ideal hunting conditions. I am in a tree typing this
post. This is the same tree that I killed a buck out of last year.

We are going to keep hunting hard for the next few days. Hopefully
the big bucks will start cruising more, it has to be time. I am
jonesing for someone to get something on the ground.

I will post again when I have good news to report.

This is the tree where my buck was standing when I shot him last year.

No comments: