Monday, July 20, 2009

Not Much Going On In Brady

We got a little bit of work done in Brady this weekend, but we did not accomplish a whole lot. I did not put out any trail cameras, or move any stands. My dad and I did locate a couple of new stand sites and I will go back down in August after I get back from the Bahamas to put up the stands.

I did put out some Deer Blocks in my hunting areas to try to get the deer coming to them. I have never used these in the past, so I will be curious to see how or if they work. I put out six of them in different spots around the ranch.

We only saw 4 or 5 bucks this weekend. One was a 10 point that looked pretty good for July. Hopefully by the time he is done growing he will be a nice trophy candidate.

Sorry, I do not have any pictures or anything exciting to show, but I am starting to work on some videos that I will post on the site very soon!

No comments: